More than 100,000 supports provided by France Services digital advisors
Published on 04-02-2022
A little over a year after the announcement of funding for the training and activity of 4,000 France Services digital advisors, more than 100,000 accompaniments have been made.
Today, the themes on which France Services digital advisors are most solicited are
- Administrative procedures
- Handling a computer or a cell phone
- Browsing the Internet
It can be noted that 63% of these accompaniments were continued, either with a complementary collective or individual workshop, or via a redirection to another structure competent in the user's problem.
These data are collected with the collaboration of Frances Service digital advisors who participate in the data collection of the accompaniments carried out thanks to an activity report available from their collaborative tool: the Coop space.
For more indicators on the Digital Advisor France Services :Données de déploiement des Conseillers Numérique France Services · Tableau de bord · Metabase (conseiller-numerique.gouv.fr)
The philosophy behind the design of the tools: co-construction with France Services digital consultants and continuous improvement
The digital tools of the advisors are designed with the active participation of experienced digital mediators, as well as with that of the digital advisors, with the ultimate goal of responding as well as possible to the field reality of the digital advisors.
Some examples :
- In order to define what the Coop space should be, a survey was first conducted with a dozen digital mediators and territorial referents at the beginning of 2021. This survey allowed us to identify the needs in terms of sharing, networking, synergies, and thus to elaborate the very first plans of the site.
- Before being put online, the activity monitoring tool was tested twice with a dozen mediators and territorial coordinators who in turn recommended modifications.
- In October 2021, a workshop to improve the activity tracking tool is initiated during the national NEC Sud-Charente event, with the participation of digital advisors. The second version of the activity tracking tool taking into account the advisors' modifications is currently under development.